Terms and Conditions:
By continuing to place order via this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. All orders placed via this website must be done in good faith, and are considered a promise to buy. All information you supply during the ordering process must be true and correct.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
All Prices quoted on the web page are current as of the date the product page was generated by our system. In case of a discrepancy between the product page price and the shopping cart price, the Shopping cart price at the time of order will take precedence, and will be the price applicable in the case that an order is placed. The prices listed on our shopping cart include all relevant taxes including G.S.T, but do not include shipping costs.
Shipping Costs are calculated and added as the customer proceeds through checkout, and are clearly visible before any customer information is required. Shipping Costs are calculated based on the product size, weight, handling, and delivery postcode, suburb and method of delivery.
All Prices are subject to change without notice. Due to our discount policy we may not have sold at RRP.
In the event that a product is displayed in error or a pricing error has occurred, Pharmazo will cancel the order and notify the customer. Errors and omissions are excluded.
Lowest Price Guarantee:
We work hard to bring our customers premium brands at affordable prices, so great pet-care will be easier on your budget. Our prices are consistently low, but if you happen to find a lower price on an identical stocked item, we will match it and refund you the difference.
How do I request a price match?
- Check the product you are interested in is shown with our Lowest Price Guarantee logo.
- Pay for your order in full.
- Email us your order confirmation along with suitable evidence of the competitors price (e.g. website link or screen shot with a date) to email@example.com within 5 business days of the purchase date.
- If approved, we will issue you a refund equivalent to the difference within 30 days.
We will match a competitor’s price if;
- The product shows our Lowest Price Guarantee policy logo and is therefore applicable for our Lowest Price Guarantee policy.
- The item is identical in every way.
- Is available at another Australian Registered Retailer.
- Is a publicly advertised price.
- Is in stock at the time of the price check.
- Available in the same order quantity.
- The final price includes GST, taxes, fees, delivery and other fees or charges.
- International Offers.
- Flea, Tick and Worm products without an Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) number.
- Where the competitor is out of stock.
- Short dated products.
- Discontinued products.
- A part of a promotional or bundle offer e.g. buy one get one free”.
- Cashback and coupon offers (i.e. supplier cashback or reduced price available via paper coupon or electronic codeword).
- Stock liquidations (i.e. competitor clearance or goods sold by a business placed into receivership).
- Evidence is insufficient to accurately ascertain competitors advertised price at time of purchase.
- When price matching would result in a sale below cost price.
Pharmazo reserves the right to apply its Lowest Price Guarantee policy at its own discretion, including the decision to deny or limit the quantity of products available for price-matching.
Customer Service Policy:
Pharmazo is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Shipping And Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post, Fastway etc. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Our shipping policy enables Pharmazo to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We send products using Standard Post or E-parcel depending on size and weight. Shipping times are estimated at between 3 - 7 business days depending on your location within Australia. For express post and same day despatch, purchases must be completed and paid for prior to 11:00am Tue - Fri. It may take up to 14 days for regular mail.
We may use other shipping methods at our discretion if a better method is available. Our freight charges are minimal as our aim is only to cover the cost of shipping your goods to you.
Pharmazo ships goods Australia wide. However at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website, please contact us to enquire about a speical order.
Pharmazo is set up to service consumers and reserves the right not to supply stock if commercial quantities are purchased and to suspend/close accounts that we believe are used for commercial purposes.
Please note: It is possible that any animal may experience an adverse reaction to a particular product. Pharmazo recommends that you consult a veterinary surgeon before using products purchased from us.
Note: not all products have had their claims tested or are registered in all countries, the claims or product registrations relate to the country of origin only.These products are Australian, they are sold within Australia and are subject to Australian law. Some packaging and labelling may differ from that in other countries. Pharmazo recommends you check with local authorities if you are unsure about any product.
Pharmazo is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter and reminder and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Pharmazo your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wherever appropriate, Pharmazo may require you to provide proof of identity prior to fulfilling your order. The purpose for validating your identity is to provide our customers with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience and to avoid participating in any form of identity theft or fraud. After your identity has been validated, any information you provided will be securely destroyed and is not stored in any way. Should you choose not to confirm your identity, a full refund will be provided.
If you have been asked to confirm your identity, Pharmazo will accept any of the following forms of identification:
- A current Australian driver’s licence.
- A current Australian passport or one that expired within the last two years.
- A current green or blue Medicare card, Pensioner Concession Card, Department of Veterans' Affairs entitlement card or any other current entitlement card issued by the Australian Government.
- An account statement or letter up to 12 months old, issued by a bank, building society, credit union, American Express or Diners Club International, as long as it includes the following:
- Customer's family name and first given name in full.
- Customer's residential or mailing address.
- Account number or account type.
- Financial institute letterhead or financial institute branch stamp.
- A telephone, gas or electricity bill up to 12 months old.
- A water rates, council rates or land valuation notice up to 12 months old.
- A current student identity card displaying your photograph, issued by an Australian secondary school, TAFE or university. Where a student identity card has an issue date but no expiry date, it may be accepted up to two years from the date of issue.
One entry per promotion per household and open to Australian residents. Entries will be withdrawn at any time at our discretion.